Lock2Learn: Educate & Monitor 1.2
***Note: For anyone that encountered an issue setting up an account during our first week, we are pleased to let you know that we have resolved the issue. Please update the app and try to set up your account again or uninstall the app and reinstall it. Thanks for your patience!***
Download and discover the app that allows you to ensure that the time your kids spend on their devices is productive and balanced!
Lock2Learn incorporates education and learning into everyday device use by periodically requiring children to answer age-appropriate questions from a variety of subjects, such as Math and English, to continue using their devices.
If your kids spend a great deal of time on their devices, they’re probably spending most of that time playing games, watching videos, and interacting on social media. If you aren’t looking over their shoulders all day, you can probably be confident their device use isn’t always productive and educational. And in today’s world, it’s also getting more difficult to limit how much device time your kids have.
Lock2Learn was created by parents just like you that were facing this same dilemma. They wanted to find a way to ensure that “screen time” was “productive time” so they created Lock2Learn, with a variety of features that incorporate learning and parental monitoring.
Lock2Learn’s age-specific questions supplement the learning and instruction your kids get in classrooms by providing repetition and reinforcement of fundamentals. The app offers content for children in Kindergarten through 8th grade and our database of thousands of questions is growing every day.
Additionally, Lock2Learn provides you free access to online reports that provide insight into your child’s academic progress and device activity, including which apps they are using and how much time they are spending on their devices. also, the app allows you to limit app access to only those apps you choose, just in case your kids use your devices!
Lock2Learn. Play Smart.
• Lock2Learn is always running in the background on your child’s device until it is disabled using the parental password
• Easy access to phone features for emergency calling and receiving incoming calls
• Easy set-up process
• Customizable settings: grade level, subjects, frequency of questions (from 2 to 60 minutes), number of correct answers required (from 1 to 10), and more
• Using a family device? Activate Lock2Learn and limit your child’s access to only those apps you select
• Create up to 6 child profiles on your account and load them on multiple devices
• Over 12,000 Math and English questions available for children in Kindergarten through 8th grade (with additional subjects in development)
• Receive and access “Performance Reports” that show you how your child is performing on the questions and how they are progressing academically
• Access “Device Activity” reports that show you when your child is using the device, which apps they are using, and how much time they are spending on each app
• Points system keeps children engaged and competing with others, and allows you to see how they are doing in comparison to other children
• If your child needs a greater challenge or is having difficulty with any questions, simply change their grade level in the child profile
Lock2Learn is free to download and provides approximately 50 free questions per grade level and subject area. Additional question databases can be purchased for $1.99 per grade level and subject area.
For questions and suggestions, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow Lock2Learn for updates and new features:
About Lock2Learn: Educate & Monitor
Lock2Learn: Educate & Monitor is a free app for Android published in the Teaching & Training Tools list of apps, part of Education.
The company that develops Lock2Learn: Educate & Monitor is Lock 2 Learn LLC. The latest version released by its developer is 1.2. This app was rated by 1 users of our site and has an average rating of 5.0.
To install Lock2Learn: Educate & Monitor on your Android device, just click the green Continue To App button above to start the installation process. The app is listed on our website since 2015-11-23 and was downloaded 58 times. We have already checked if the download link is safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded app with your antivirus. Your antivirus may detect the Lock2Learn: Educate & Monitor as malware as malware if the download link to com.l2l.locked2learn is broken.
How to install Lock2Learn: Educate & Monitor on your Android device:
- Click on the Continue To App button on our website. This will redirect you to Google Play.
- Once the Lock2Learn: Educate & Monitor is shown in the Google Play listing of your Android device, you can start its download and installation. Tap on the Install button located below the search bar and to the right of the app icon.
- A pop-up window with the permissions required by Lock2Learn: Educate & Monitor will be shown. Click on Accept to continue the process.
- Lock2Learn: Educate & Monitor will be downloaded onto your device, displaying a progress. Once the download completes, the installation will start and you'll get a notification after the installation is finished.